in-patient progress note
- Stroke Etiology:
- Stroke medical treatment:
- ASA Started
- Started on DAPT (dual anti-platelet therapy)
- Started on Heparin (UFH) | Started on LMWH
- Stroke work-up:
- Lipid panel performed. Patient is started on a Statin.
- Stroke workup - Imaging:
- Repeat CTA:
- We will fill out a Ministry of Transportation (MoT) Medical Condition Report (July 2018 version) and the patient is aware not to drive and that reporting will be completed.
- This patient does not require reporting to the MoT (Medical Condition Report, July 2018 version) at this time given absence of motor (physical impairment), cognitive impairment, or visual field impairment.
- Family/Patient Update: Discussion with the patient/SDM regarding findings and the treatment plan including other options (risks, benefits, alternatives). Discussed risks of bleeding with regards to ASA/Anticoagulation. Discussion occurred using lay language. All questions answered.